Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Coraline

August already! Just when I was feeling summer might be under control...it's pretty much gone!

It seems like I've been living behind my computer for work. Coraline has been keeping me company


Coraline is a tiny little girl from the Stinkbug litter. She's very quiet and sweet, and is going to be a slim, thoughtful little girl. I have to confess she is one of my favorites.





If my butt is taking up too much room on the chair, she is happy to snooze near me on the table as I work:


It's odd to have a crowd of friendly kittens! They follow me around like a little cloud.

My apologies for being absent from the blog. So much to do...so few hours in the day. If anyone has a hint on how to add a few more, I'd appreciate learning your secret!

2 comments: